Dodge Charger Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
everyone that wants to donate to the Trophy Fund, please get those donations in as soon as you can. The trophies need to be ordered very soon. Send donation to Paypal - chargerforumzhs@gmail.com - SUBJECT: HOT SPRINGS TROPHIES

All people who donate will be recognized in a special wall on the database site!!

Thanks everyone! :TU:

Hot SpringZ 2010 - Are you registered yet ?? - CLICK HERE

I was hoping for 50+ cars, we're WAY short of that ... c'mon folks ... JOIN THE FUN!!!!

I will try and go down to Hot Springs next week and get some photos of the park and hotel, plus area attractions so that we can post them up to see what everyone will get when they come to the Springz!!!

Good idea Nick !!!!!!!

I will swing down there tomorrow and get some pics of Hot Springs! Im not a good photographer but I can take some shots of the place. LOL.

Any suggestions on what you wanna see, just let me know here!

Is there any way to get Clay to send a MASS EMAIL to remind everyone of this event? If Jill could compose the email all he would have to do is C+P to the email system.

I sent a PM to all the folks who expressed intrest on the priginal thread. So far 3 have signed up,11can't make it and the others I have no response from.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
I'm working on locals here too ... I'd reeaaally hoped to get more folks out to this :4-dontknow: anyone w/ ideas on how we can make it more inviting, please let us know!!

What about a Category for best Non-Mopar?

I know we were wanting to just get the Chargers and Mopars there but I bet a 100 cars would show up to this if the Classics Clubs, Corvette Clubs, Mustang Clubs and Arkansas Street Machines Club could come.

Let me know and I will pass out the flyers to their cars at the next Cruisin on the Rock downtown.

We could have them park in the outside section and only Mopars park in the Inside.

They could qualify for the TOP 30 as well and I could bring that category back.....

I have posted to invite the 300s, Rams, Avengers, Nitros, etc on all the Z Forums. None of them are biting.

I am not going to be able to go down to Hot Springs today. Severe Thunderstorms with Black clouds has postponed me.

Pics wouldnt come on that great in the rain :(

Will try for after Mopars in May.....around May 14th.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Remember folks, this is open to ALL mopars ... the whole Z family & everything is included in the package. $55 Park Package includes park entry fee, lunch voucher & dinner voucher ... $100 FULL package includes everything in the park package PLUS your Friday mixer ticket, Saturday breakfast buffet & t-shirt!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.