Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2011 Charger blow warm air when at a stop or low speed. Also the a/c stops when the airbag display comes on. Has anyone experience with this issue, what causes it and what's the fix? Thanks

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Might want to figure out why the airbag display comes on. When the car is running? There are numerous recalls for the airbag and Dodge will fix them for free.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the airbag display comes on when the car is running and when it does the a/c stops working and comes back on again after the display disappears. It's jus annoying when the car is at a stop or slow speed and it starts blowing warm air specially living here in Fl.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Use this site. Put your VIN in and see what recalls there are. Get them fixed for free. Not sure about the AC but it's electronic like everything else and the air bag warning MAY be causing your problem.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Did you have a few recalls?

·
Registered
247 Posts
My 2011 Charger blow warm air when at a stop or low speed. Also the a/c stops when the airbag display comes on. Has anyone experience with this issue, what causes it and what's the fix? Thanks
Hi Rich22,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support via private messages.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Rich22,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support via private messages.

Rob
Dodge Cares
I was told that the warranty has expired so any diagnosis done to the airbag is out of the pocket cost even if it's a safety issue. I was hoping it would be done for free since it's a safety issue. I was hoping the dealership will do the diagnosis for free since it's a safety issue. Now for the issue at had, why is the a/c blows warm air when the car is at the stop or on low speed? And when the airbag warning comes on the a/c shuts down completely?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I was told that the warranty has expired so any diagnosis done to the airbag is out of the pocket cost even if it's a safety issue. I was hoping it would be done for free since it's a safety issue. I was hoping the dealership will do the diagnosis for free since it's a safety issue. Now for the issue at had, why is the a/c blows warm air when the car is at the stop or on low speed? And when the airbag warning comes on the a/c shuts down completely?
We completely understand your concerns and frustration. Please know that diagnosis fees are handled at the dealer level as they are the dealer's policy. The diagnosis fee compensates for the technician's time to look into the vehicle concerns.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi @Rich22!

If desired, our team is always here to help. Send us a private message if you elect to visit a dealer to have your vehicle examined.

Hannah
Dodge Cares

1 - 12 of 12 Posts