Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you keep your wheels clean on a daily basis? Washing the wheels every day would be too much. Aside from getting ceramic brake pads, how do you maintain your wheels daily?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
With my stock wheels (which I didn't care too much about) I would typically just wipe them down daily with a microfiber cloth. Has anyone tried any kind of daily cleaner you can just spray in the cloth a little then wipe them down? I just got new wheels, and I want to keep them in tip top condition.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Thats what i do, microfiber towel.I sometimes use windex on mine to clean them up. But thats going to be battle all the time. Thats like trying to run through charcoal with all white.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
I wipe em down everyday. That seems like the only solution when you have black wheels.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
I def try to wipe them down everyday, but here in North Louisiana it doesn't rain too much so I don't have much trouble with water and stuff sticking to them. I keep it garaged at night so the morning dew from the humidity doesn't help stuff stick to my rims.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
My wheels don't get dirty... idk why they just don't.

I wiped them down with a small microfiber towel today after I washed my car and the little 12x12 cloth was barely dirty

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do u guys spray any kind of detailer or anything on your microfiber cloth then wipe them down, or just attack it dry?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts