Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Bought a 2006 charger SRT8 last year with over 17000 miles on it. I bought it (cheap) as a fun extra car with intention of selling it for parts if something major breaks. I changed every fluid I could when I took position of the car. I tend to maintain cars and keep them a long time. My last fun car was 2002 Lincoln LS which I bought new, gave to my son with 250000 miles on and stilling running great.

So the question is to all how many miles have you pilled up on your charge?

Mine weekend driver is at 176000 and climbing

Runs and looks great

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Almost 144k, Supercharged @126k, still blasting. I did replace the lifters, valve springs, push rods and seals as a preventative. Lost a water pump @113k miles.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
2013 Daytona #341 bought new, just turned 56,000 trouble free miles. (I replaced O2 sensors, alternator, belt and water pump before they broke and caused problems. Also had most all the other sensors replaced on the last engine refresh)

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Bought a 2006 charger SRT8 last year with over 17000 miles on it. I bought it (cheap) as a fun extra car with intention of selling it for parts if something major breaks. I changed every fluid I could when I took position of the car. I tend to maintain cars and keep them a long time. My last fun car was 2002 Lincoln LS which I bought new, gave to my son with 250000 miles on and stilling running great.

So the question is to all how many miles have you pilled up on your charge?

Mine weekend driver is at 176000 and climbing

Runs and looks great
I bought my Charger about seven years ago. It is an '07 red badge RT with the performance package. It had less than 60k and now is less than 70k on it. Red stitch interior, Diablo tune, and drives like new. I just drive it a couple times a month. I sold my 99 GTS Viper and my 94 Viper Roadster along with my '69 SS396 Chevelle complete restoration. I am almost 70 now and slowing my roll now. The guy i sold both Vipers to crashed the 94 and killed himself and a friend. He was like my own son and although i still love the power of a musclecar, i admit it took a lot of my love of racing away. So now i'll just drive my Charger to cruise around with my wife. It is still fun. I love the old Charger. So guys, have fun but be safe. Actually this is the first time i have been on a car site in several years.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,676 Posts
Just under 24,000, on the Charger
Just over 27,000 on the Challenger
Had 82,000 on the 2010 R/T Challenger when I traded it in.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a 2020 Scat Pack I got brand new back in October of last year 2020. I now have 8k miles on it. I don't daily drive it. It lives in the garage. I only take it out on nice days , no rain , no snow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts