Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am currently looking at Charger Pursuits some of these have little to no center console installed at all. I understand why that is. But I am just curious how much it would cost to install the official center console and route the AC to the back along with all the stuff that goes with it (I.E Outlet, USB ports.) I'm assuming this is going to be a significant amount of money to install. I'm just curious for any feedback or thoughts. Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a new 2019 Charger Pursuit - no center console; only Havis mounting plate for full police radio/computer console. Not sure of price. If anyone has a Charger Center Console for sale I am also in the market.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a new 2019 Charger Pursuit - no center console; only Havis mounting plate for full police radio/computer console. Not sure of price. If anyone has a Charger Center Console for sale I am also in the market.
The official Mopar site sells the center console components i think in total buying all the parts to have a functional center console would be a few grand plus install. unless you do it yourself

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2012 pursuit and I just decided to buy a Havis center console, I removed the cig lighters and put in special 14v x2 USB3 ports from Amazon, it looks clean. The Havis center console was on sale for $200.00, I got the cup holder and put it together myself. I had to order the USB2/Audio harness from ebay for $60.00 or so. Havis has a lot of accessories for their consoles if you are willing to get one. They are easy to install and are highly customizable.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Funny, I'm trying to "copify" mine. I ordered the black steelies, removed back wing, and want a stock white hood.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 2012 pursuit and I just decided to buy a Havis center console, I removed the cig lighters and put in special 14v x2 USB3 ports from Amazon, it looks clean. The Havis center console was on sale for $200.00, I got the cup holder and put it together myself. I had to order the USB2/Audio harness from ebay for $60.00 or so. Havis has a lot of accessories for their consoles if you are willing to get one. They are easy to install and are highly customizable.
I want the official MOPAR one the one linked here just still looks too much like a cop for me

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dude, I want the havis one more than the factory. Look at all those mounting locations and customizability. Honestly, the factory one is plastiky chinesium garbage. Get a good one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts