Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have been playing with a hydrographics company and I think we will give it a go. There are a ton of patterns but I see the most popular as being carbon fiber and or some of the skull or metal pattern theme.

The cool part of about this stuff is it will go on anything so if you want to do strut caps, oil cap, half covers or firewalls it can be done.

We just did a brushed stainless set for a customer and also had some carbon fiber done on a few peices. So here is how it works.....

The part is sprayed with a base coat color (Any color you would like) then the pattern is layed in the tank and chemicals applied, the part is dipped onto the pattern, then clear coated. This stuff looks amazing and is near flawless no matter the cracks or crevices in the the part.

Here is a carbon fiber, with a Inferno base coat.

Prices are faily reasonable with a complete 3G kit (Abs Cover, FB Cover, Firewall, Shroud, Half Covers, and Right Side Cover) for around $400 for the graphics.

Let me know if your interested and I will get you some samples and prices.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
That looks Damn good Ken. I think Im going to try this out soon!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the cool part is there is no blemishes. Like if you were tryiing to wrap a corner with vinyal. It sticks right to eack crack and crevice.

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts
So ken around 400 for the graphics alone on a complete engine bay kit.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Yeah I want to re-do my entire engine bay 1st quarter of '11, but will definitlely need more designs. I want some skulls in green!!!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That looks good any pics of the skulls

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I've recently been looking in to this. Can we send you parts we want done or is it only on part you sell?? I was looking into having my bezel done in carbon fiber with hemi orange.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If someone wants to do a whole kit, I will vut a smoking deal. I want to see CF done badly on a entire kit

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let me work the numbers, I am not sure the "crazy deal" offer will be around then. I will get you both.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm really interested in getting a whole set, what kind of other patterns are available? Pm me a price for a whole set for 07 R/T

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I would like to see the Skull design...might be something we could work since my half covers have not shipped depending on price.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts