Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
No Better than....

That particular device is no better than a SuperChip. Does all the same things. You can buy a used SuperChip all day long for $200. I'll sell you mine if you want it.

There is a more versatile device out there called the Predator. It does several more things and can even store custom tunes. Everybody is going to that device. I too want to get a Predator, that's why I'd be willing to sell the SuperChip. There are lots of threads about the Predator. Check it out.

Just curious what do you want to accomplish with the tuner, better MPG, increased performance or do you plan to add a lot of performance mods to your engine? Knowing this will help us give you better on advice on which device to choose.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That particular device is no better than a SuperChip. Does all the same things. You can buy a used SuperChip all day long for $200. I'll sell you mine if you want it.

There is a more versatile device out there called the Predator. It does several more things and can even store custom tunes. Everybody is going to that device. I too want to get a Predator, that's why I'd be willing to sell the SuperChip. There are lots of threads about the Predator. Check it out.

Just curious what do you want to accomplish with the tuner, better MPG, increased performance or do you plan to add a lot of performance mods to your engine? Knowing this will help us give you better on advice on which device to choose.
Thanks, Sublime198 - that was good info. Indeed I've come across many SuperChip and Predator posts here and on the other forums. I thought this may be a similar gizmo, but wasn't sure. That's why I asked. Quite honestly, I am not in the market for either, especially now that I do know what it is, and does, and how it compares to the rest.

I could be wrong, but somehow I feel that a SuperChip, Predator, or any similar device in the wrong hands (such as mine) might do more harm than good to the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks, Sublime198 - that was good info. Indeed I've come across many SuperChip and Predator posts here and on the other forums. I thought this may be a similar gizmo, but wasn't sure. That's why I asked. Quite honestly, I am not in the market for either, especially now that I do know what it is, and does, and how it compares to the rest.

I could be wrong, but somehow I feel that a SuperChip, Predator, or any similar device in the wrong hands (such as mine) might do more harm than good to the car.
You can mess up with the Diablo. You can't mess up with the Superchips. I don't know anything about the other tuner. Hope this helps out.

·
Registered
346 Posts

Actually I don't think the Hyperpack will even do everything that the SuperChips will.

Predator is definately the way to go. IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts