Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a battle of wills today, my Big Bully is installed. Thanks to Bullish, Todd and hawkeye4077 for their assistance today. The AIT sensor was a PITA and I finally got tired of trying to pull it out and took drastic measures and just cut it out of the stock hose. I prayed for success because there was no going back after I pulled out the knife.

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
Very nice work. I had to do the same with my sensor. :rep:

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wow, that looks good! I'm thinking of getting a Bully, I have a CAI with the K&N filter tucked behind the fender. Is there REALLY a difference in performance? and "air sucking"

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, that looks good! I'm thinking of getting a Bully, I have a CAI with the K&N filter tucked behind the fender. Is there REALLY a difference in performance? and "air sucking"
Well I haven't moved the car since the install so I can't comment on performance. Maybe someone else can answer.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
That looks awesome!!!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Looks awesome! Have some REPs ma!

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
That looks great!!!!! Congrats on the install and not letting it get the best of you :TU:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
That looks great. Reps to ya.:TU:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
that looks awesome. odd the sensor was so difficult to come out of the stock tube. Anyway first things first your going to notice the deep sound of the intake sucking during WOT, then a cool whistle when you turn the car off. After the computer adapts your performance is going to get better.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
That looks really sweet...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts