Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we are on an island and I have to change my oil but I CAN'T FIND SOME 10W30!!!!!:eek:
Witch grade of oil can I use to replace it???? I can't believe I can't find any!!:shakehead:

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
somebody just posted something the other day showing fluid levels. maybe it showed types as well. Youre right though, Mike. 5w20 on our 5.7's

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Shpping oil overseas like that is a pain in the butt. I do not think any vendor we have does it as i would have used them when I needed oil stationed in Italy.

[url]www.autobarn.com[/URL] is the only place I could get oil shipped to me overseas.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Just have the auto parts store order it and come back in a few days and pick it up.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just have the auto parts store order it and come back in a few days and pick it up.
The problem is when you order something here you have to wait 2 to 3 months to receive it! I just receive my new oil filter and I was expecting to find an other oil grade I could use here and FIND here!!!! I am out of my reserve of 10W30 and down on my oil level in the engine!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
The oil I ordered from autobarn didn't take nearly that long to get to Italy. Maybe a month but definatly not 3.

The problem is when you order something here you have to wait 2 to 3 months to receive it! I just receive my new oil filter and I was expecting to find an other oil grade I could use here and FIND here!!!! I am out of my reserve of 10W30 and down on my oil level in the engine!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The oil I ordered from autobarn didn't take nearly that long to get to Italy. Maybe a month but definatly not 3.
Yeah but you don't know the customs here!!!!! For a package send by plane( I am even not talking by boat) the package is in Tahiti from L.A. in 3 to 4 days and stay sometimes for 3 to 5 WEEKS at the customs!!!!!!!!:eek::shakehead:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts