Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the way home I'm just sitting at a stop light and some old ass cadillac pulls up to me. I didn't pay any attention until the old guy driving it floors it. By the time I decide I smoke him he was too far ahead. Well there was another light, and I floored it when he did and left him far behind. Then for some reason my engine problem light flashed a couple times and my car started shuddering. At this point I was like wtf happened now, and while I'm slowing down the old guy flies past me like I'm still trying to race him :shakehead:. I turned the car off and turned it back on and everything was fine. I'm more worried about the car now than the grandpa thinking he won.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
ya know wierd stuff like that seems to happen with these cars sometimes. I've heard stories like this before and they don't come back. I swear if my car feels I have not paid it enough attention gremlins come out and make me baby her a bit before she acts right.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
:D

If it was not for the car problems...the actual story of an old guy in a old Cadillac trying to race a Charger would be pretty funny.

I don't know why the engine light popped on though...that is weird.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D

If it was not for the car problems...the actual story of an old guy in a old Cadillac trying to race a Charger would be pretty funny.

I don't know why the engine light popped on though...that is weird.
Yeah I know right, I was like seriously?

Idk about the engine, I might take it to the dealership when I get a chance and have them do a check up on the whole car. The car was shaking like a furby

·
Registered
125 Posts
Many years ago back in high school a buddy of mine had a 1971 caddy with a 500 in it, man that car would burn the tires for what seemed like a quarter mile,car had big power and got a whopping 8 mpg.He still owns the beast today.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many years ago back in high school a buddy of mine had a 1971 caddy with a 500 in it, man that car would burn the tires for what seemed like a quarter mile,car had big power and got a whopping 8 mpg.He still owns the beast today.
Ha sounds like a sleeper. The one I "raced" was definetly just a piece of garbage

1 - 8 of 8 Posts