Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Seattle and I have a 06 Charger R/T and my engine is done I need another engine. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I can go to buy one...used hopefully and if there's a place where they finance that would be cool, thanks guys hope I can get some help here.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
You could give PWR, Inertia, RDP, or HHP a ring and see if they have any sort of vendors/installers (of their parts) in your neck of the woods. You could probably spend a lil more and make your engine a beast, as opposed to buying a stock engine . . . just a thought though :D

·
Registered
7,742 Posts
I agree if your going to get a new one may as well upgrade.

You could give PWR, Inertia, RDP, or HHP a ring and see if they have any sort of vendors/installers (of their parts) in your neck of the woods. You could probably spend a lil more and make your engine a beast, as opposed to buying a stock engine . . . just a thought though :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a hunch that the OP is looking for something less expensive than a built engine. I'd recommend that he look for the Washington equivalent of Pick-a-Part and acquire another Hemi from a wrecked car.

Also, he should post the circumstances that led to the destruction of his first engine- what can we all learn from this sad episode?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I agree...how is a 06 HEMI "done"?

·
Registered
7,742 Posts
Hell if you go the junk yard route may as well go for a 6.1. Keep us informed and let us know what you decide.

Honestly if you have the cash I'd say go for a stroker. Maybe a vendor could hook you up with a budget stroker. like a 6.1 crank in a 5.7 block and some other goodies. I bet they have alot of parts from teardowns laying around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.