Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge Charger srt will be sitting for a long time. Any advice on what I must do to keep the charger in good condition?

New battery has been put on yesterday.
I must turn it on once a week right?
Fill up the gas tank as well?
What else do you Recommend

·
Registered
273 Posts
Put it on a battery tender . much harder on it to start it unless you can drive it to operating temp. gas stabilizer in the tank. over inflate ( 45-50 PSI) the tires to keep from flat spotting.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put it on a battery tender . much harder on it to start it unless you can drive it to operating temp. gas stabilizer in the tank. over inflate ( 45-50 PSI) the tires to keep from flat spotting.
Which battery tender can I use on Dodge Charger srt8 2008. The car has no coolant. Is it safe to turn on until it’s at operating temp? All of this is new to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The

The dodge is a 19 gallon car. For gas stabilizer i put in 8oz like in this picture?

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
It sounds like you don't plan on fixing anything now and you don't say how long the car will sit but based on the issues it has I would air up tires and use a battery tender. skip the Stabil since it won't mix anyway and drain or siphon as much fuel out as you can and park it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sounds like you don't plan on fixing anything now and you don't say how long the car will sit but based on the issues it has I would air up tires and use a battery tender. skip the Stabil since it won't mix anyway and drain or siphon as much fuel out as you can and park it.
Can I connect the tender in the trunk?
You sure I shouldn’t top the gas off?
It’s 3/4 full. I ordered a tender and sta bil but il cancel the stabilizer I got the tender that is weatherproof!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts