Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i play football for the local highschool (i play center, was all-state guard last year but i had to be moved for college reasons) well my quarterback who is also our validictoria (perfect kid i swear) is pretty much my best friend and helps me in my classes and his family is like my 2nd family they NEVER ask anything from me, well his dad has a 300 and he knows i LOVE mopars and he knows there related and he asks me if i know whats wrong with his 300 because he cant get it outa park, so i know its the pink thing again :mad: so he asks me to fix it so im gonna help him out for all hes done for me! so my question is....
IS IT ANY DIFFERENT TO REPLACE THE PINK THINGY WITH A BILLET TECH ONE? LIKE TAKING APART THE SHIFTER AND ETC.?
ID LIKE THE Z TO HELP ME QUICK! :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
The process to change them is not different, the billet tech one wont break in the future though.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Same shift assembly I am sure so it would be the same.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
For a temp fix just do what chambers did. I'll see if I can find the thread. It was a really awesome quick fix too.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Yeah, the cotter pin fix would allow him to drive now and wait for the part to come in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts