Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
9,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Austin just notified me that he will not be renewing in two days. So I suggest any members that have unfinished business with him, try to get it sorted out if at all possible. Very sorry to see another vendor go down like this. . . :shakehead:

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Wow, hope you folks get your items. That sucks on so many levels...

·
Registered
6,684 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Secondary market for the cars is not a need for people who are striking to not loose their house or worse their job...... so yes it's hard for the vendors!!!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
He seems to be going through a tough time and many Z members have felt the effect also.

·
'15 Shaker Bee Challenger
6,727 Posts
Contacted my Credit Card Company, which Contacted Paypal.

Today Paypal said that the transcactions that were done via Paypal Funds, can not , get reversed since its past the 45 Days. But you can file a claim that will strike against Austin and if he is repeated, he will get kicked off Paypal as a person to receive funds.

If he comes through, you can call back and get the claim reversed. I am hoping he comes through for me because I would hate to see his business go down.

I sent him an email stating that I was having a LARGE ( Best in Arkansas ) Car Show this weekend and was dedicating it to my Fallen Uncle and that I wanted my car perfect since my family was coming to town. So I needed the rest of my stuff to complete my engine bay. He said, "I will have them out Monday". "The items are finished and ready to go". Well I didnt get anything. He lied once again.

So if you are past your 45 Days with Paypal, Call them anyways. You will need to go to the HELP Section on Paypals Website, Click Disputes, Click Open Disputes, Then click the CONTACT BY PHONE link. It will give you a PIN NUMBER in which you have 60 Minutes to call them on.

Also, The Banks and Paypal suggest that we go to WWW.IC3.GOV ( An FBI Website ) and Report Online Fraud for his company.

If my items are not with me ( Or picked it by a local ) I will be using the FBI Website.

I have also contacted my Attorney in case a legal action is needed for pursuing against him and his company.

Just letting you guys know.

EDIT: Also, When sending out Payments, Make sure that you Send Paypal Payments as GOODS or SERVICES. Never as GIFT. This applys to Business's for the Most Part.

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Contacted my Credit Card Company, which Contacted Paypal.

Today Paypal said that the transcactions that were done via Paypal Funds, can not , get reversed since its past the 45 Days. But you can file a claim that will strike against Austin and if he is repeated, he will get kicked off Paypal as a person to receive funds.

If he comes through, you can call back and get the claim reversed. I am hoping he comes through for me because I would hate to see his business go down.

I sent him an email stating that I was having a LARGE ( Best in Arkansas ) Car Show this weekend and was dedicating it to my Fallen Uncle and that I wanted my car perfect since my family was coming to town. So I needed the rest of my stuff to complete my engine bay. He said, "I will have them out Monday". "The items are finished and ready to go". Well I didnt get anything. He lied once again.

So if you are past your 45 Days with Paypal, Call them anyways. You will need to go to the HELP Section on Paypals Website, Click Disputes, Click Open Disputes, Then click the CONTACT BY PHONE link. It will give you a PIN NUMBER in which you have 60 Minutes to call them on.

Also, The Banks and Paypal suggest that we go to http://WWW.IC3.GOVWWW.IC3.GOV ( An FBI Website ) and Report Online Fraud for his company.

If my items are not with me ( Or picked it by a local ) I will be using the FBI Website.

I have also contacted my Attorney in case a legal action is needed for pursuing against him and his company.

Just letting you guys know.
Call Austin if he has them put aside I will go and pick it up for you..
If he doesn't pick up.. Leave a message for him to call me to make arrangements to pick up

·
6,727 Posts
If he doesn't pick up.. Leave a message for him to call me to make arrangements to pick up
Will do bro! I will pay for your time and gas.

I dont want to have to go my route unless its neccasrry.

His work is the best I have seen and wish we could continue business but I can see he doesnt care anymore.

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts

That is an awesome gesture bull, the bad thing of all this is that austin should do this himself it seems he has ignored all the z members or at least alot of them but he is posting like crazy on facebook all the time but not here. I see he is pushing ebay sales now with some packages i like and might even consider buying but i will go through ebay cause i guarantee ebay won't put up with this kind of non communication or lack of product. I"m not saying ebay is perfect but everyone got comfortable with all the work he has, on ebay many more people want it now and expect it when he says or there will serious issues.
Not saying this to bash austin just that i'd really hope this stuff wouldn't happen to good people on here like nick, etc etc.
Maybe things will work out in the end for all..JMO.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Well I've stayed out of the fray in the fool-hearty hopes that he'd come through. He's had my ABS cover, fuse box cover and CAI tube and the money for the vinyl on them and additional underhood decals since March and then in May I paid for exterior vinyl and I still have yet to receive anything. recently i even sent and email saying that I'd forego the engine work (still interested in exterior vinyl) if he would just return the $$ and send back the parts. The next day I sent a text telling him to check his email, neither of which were responded to. I'm out over $500 at this point and I and beyond disappointed. I could use that money for an upgraded exhaust.:(:(

·
Registered
902 Posts
Man, this sucks. Austine did some great work for me and always came through. Very sad to hear good people are getting screwed here.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I have spent almost $2000 on my stuff from Austin, and all of it is either not what I wanted, messed up or never sent. I am fumed.
Damn Nick, I am speechless buddy.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I have spent almost $2000 on my stuff from Austin, and all of it is either not what I wanted, messed up or never sent. I am fumed.
Wow, Nick....mine seems like peanuts compared to your problem. Hope it works out for BOTH of us.

·
Banned
1,959 Posts
This is why im scared to order from vendors sometimes. Yes they are vendors but dam!!!! This just makes me not want to order anything .. I wish you guys luck on receiving your products .

·
6,727 Posts

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Posted a Write in Vendor Reviews for everyone to view.
I'll have to jot down all my details and do the same. I'm glad I didn't delete all my email messages to him.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts