Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am freestyling on my well used 2006 Daytona, I recently acquired a set of the aftermarket fiberglass rear roof line pillars designed to make the back look more flowing. They were blue, but I decided to paint them satin black, rather than the Go Mango body color to blend into the rear louvres and keep with the black and orange contrast. You still get to see the chargers rear body line, but the pillar extensions I think accent the louvers and flow into the rear spoiler as if it were part of the package.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know...it is definitely different. I added the smoked LED tail lights to better blend with the black/orange look. I still have to get my black 20" SRT rep wheels on and a install a better looking front spoiler I have to complete the look.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fortunately, pretty much everything is bolt on. I have the original back spoiler and will keep the front spoiler too. I have the original wheels. Those fiberglass sail panels will come off with a bit of assistance from the heat gun, same way they came off the blue car they came from...if I ever needed to return it to stock form.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Since I am freestyling on my well used 2006 Daytona, I recently acquired a set of the aftermarket fiberglass rear roof line pillars designed to make the back look more flowing. They were blue, but I decided to paint them satin black, rather than the Go Mango body color to blend into the rear louvres and keep with the black and orange contrast. You still get to see the chargers rear body line, but the pillar extensions I think accent the louvers and flow into the rear spoiler as if it were part of the package. View attachment 122192 View attachment 122193
who makes the rear window louvre you have on your charger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts