Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm coming to JAX ! October 16th -23rd

I have off that entire week and haven't completely decided what I was doing yet but I thought about visiting Florida.

Is there a Meet and Greet or anything going on?

A replay of the LMFAO video perhaps?

V

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
We'll make sure there's something going on. Do you need somewhere to stay?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll make sure there's something going on. Do you need somewhere to stay?
If I come by myself I would really like to hang out with you and possibly stay with you if thats ok. Papers may go down the end of this week.

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
If I come by myself I would really like to hang out with you and possibly stay with you if thats ok. Papers may go down the end of this week.
Of course that's okay. I probably won't be able to take time off during the week though. I might be able to swing one day!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Of course that's okay. I probably won't be able to take time off during the week though. I might be able to swing one day!
I can keep myself entertained. Remember I lived there for 7 years...lol

Not to mention I enjoy long walks on the beach and holding hands...oh wait. **** that!! I have sworn off the male species...lol

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Just stop by the McDonalds on Baymeadow and Phillips highway and you'll have an instant M&G.

We stopped for lunch on our way to disney 2 weeks ago and i posted that we were there eating lunch and i saw 2 dayontas drive by.

Next thing i know Bull is telling me don't go anywhere i'll be right there. Turned out he worked a block away.

It was Hilarious how it just worked out we stopped at that spot.

If we would have stopped by an hour or so earlier we probably would have had a bunch of people show up.

It made my day.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts

Not to mention I enjoy long walks on the beach and holding hands...oh wait. **** that!! I have sworn off the male species...lol

Out of Control!!!!! LOL!

·
Registered
649 Posts

see if you were coming to Dallas, you could stay in my office, Thorn wouldnt do anything, on top of that my car club always has M&G's going on....

oh did i mention there's cameras in that room??? :wow:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
see if you were coming to Dallas, you could stay in my office, Thorn wouldnt do anything, on top of that my car club always has M&G's going on....

oh did i mention there's cameras in that room??? :wow:
Ill be in San Antonio in November?

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Will be great to see you again V!!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oct 16 is the 3rd saturday which is River City M&G..
So thats a good location and plenty of places to eat AND DRINK afterward..
What does "River City" mean?

Is it just a gathering of all cars or like a set Saturday for like a downtown affair?

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
What does "River City" mean?

Is it just a gathering of all cars or like a set Saturday for like a downtown affair?
RiverCity is a area of Jax.. By the airport.. No River view hahaahha..

Its the location of Jacksonville's 3rd Saturday meet and greets..
All kinds of cars there.. always a great turn out.. Its our 2nd best location. A very close 2nd I may add... Here is a pic..

Ends around 7:30 so we have plenty of time to hang out downtown of anywhere else for that matter..

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RiverCity is a area of Jax.. By the airport.. No River view hahaahha..

Its the location of Jacksonville's 3rd Saturday meet and greets..
All kinds of cars there.. always a great turn out.. Its our 2nd best location. A very close 2nd I may add... Here is a pic..

Ends around 7:30 so we have plenty of time to hang out downtown of anywhere else for that matter..
LOOKS LIKE AN AWESOME TIME !! Can't wait!

·
Registered
649 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts