Dodge Charger Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Dodge contracts with cassens (i know this for sure) and I believe one other major vehicle transport company.
that makes sense. someone told me awhile back it was in buffalo. cassens has a lot in nigara falls, which is basically buffalo. i did a satellite view on google maps to see the lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do not give hope that they said they gave your case prioritization. Them saying that is like a girl saying they love you, but screw around with another guy. I got that email over two weeks ago with no update. Plus, once it gets to that point customer service refers you that the only communication is by email. Basically it is their way of not dealing with a customer. Once I get delivery of my vehicle; I will demand a number to call other than their crap CS.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
oh, i knew it was a bs email when i got it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My salesman told me they emailed their rep; after I told them their customer service is a joke and simply does not care about the customer and because of that are ruining your brand.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
My salesman told me they emailed their rep; after I told them their customer service is a joke and simply does not care about the customer and because of that are ruining your brand.
i went to cassen's website, and put my vin in. they have no record of having the car. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
It will not show until Cassens actually has it; I believe. Go to delivery receipt. That will show when their is a scheduled delivery with your dealer. It will list what is in the load as well.

Mine finally left the gate today. So hoping delivery is tomorrow or by Tuesday the latest.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
It will not show until Cassens actually has it; I believe. Go to delivery receipt. That will show when their is a scheduled delivery with your dealer. It will list what is in the load as well.
Mine finally left the gate today. So hoping delivery is tomorrow or by Tuesday the latest.
hopefully you have your car?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts