Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to installing the AAD Billet rear upper camber and trailing arms on my 19 Charger 392 Scatpack, only factory option it has is Dynamics Package.

VIbrant 1142 Ultra Quiet resonators in place of factory mufflers, the rest of the exhaust is stock aside from the MFER-1 Active exhaust deletes.

Extremely satisfied with the products from AAD, their customer service is amazing, and shipping time was less than 3-4 days. The rear arms are Camber (front position) and Trailing (rear position). I went with cutting the bolt out of the rear position trailing arm on the chassis side. Wasn't as bad as it is made out to be. AAD supplies you with new bolts anyways. The arms have polyurethane bushings, and everything from Parker @ AAD is setup to your requirements upon ordering. I have mine set to stock length, which with his tab setup allows to alter camber alignment easily. He supplied me with 4 bags of 8 Tabs (2 tabs per arm), 1 of the bags of tabs were already installed.

I know have the entire rear end setup with AAD lower tension arms, upper camber and upper trailing arms as well as the P4D brace, so its a peace of mind now for reduction of wheel hop.

Here are some of the installation photos:

Front driver side 1.jpg

Side view best.jpg
AADPerf Billet Upper Camber and Trailing arms package.jpg
AAD vs Stock rear upper arms 1.jpg
AAD uppers 1.jpg
Billet lower tension arms driver.jpg
Billet lower tension arms passenger.jpg
P4D diff brace installed 1.jpg
Best exhaust photo 392 SP cory RRamps.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts