Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently had an intake manifold replaced by a dealership, but i dont think they fixed the problem. The leak at the pcv valve seems more like a result of a bigger issue, lack of power and alot of lag in the trottle is part of it. i dont really thing the air is flowing through the engine fast enough. Has anybody had the intake manifold replace? Did they tell you why it went bad? I need help but the dealers cant do anything unless i get a code. no intake manifold leak code either.

·
Registered
73 Posts
What exactly is going on? The throttle responsiveness can be reset. A leak at the pcv sounds like it would be the oring or something. If your experiencing an intake manifold leak bad enough it should throw the code.
Do you have after market air filter system?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, it was a leak with no code. stock air intake. it was replaced, some responce back in the trottle. going to do a pcm reset and see how it runs

·
Registered
2 Posts
Who can answer the difference? Ik what your first thought but im looking for a manifold but im only seething one of these an never the other 🤦🏾‍♂️ Can i use it an how ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts