Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

So the charger is put away for the winter so the plans for next season are starting lol. I was looking at the holley sniper intake manifold. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any input on that product. Oh and my charger is a 2012 rt road and track with hooker headers and a custom tune. Any input would be great

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input it's difficult to decide on what parts to use since there are quite a few to chose from. I have been going back and forth between that one or the 6.2l intake manifold

·
Registered
855 Posts
Thanks for the input it's difficult to decide on what parts to use since there are quite a few to chose from. I have been going back and forth between that one or the 6.2l intake manifold
The 6.2 manifold is a blower lol....best bolt on for your '12 eagle 5.7 is a 392 active runner manifold. Bolts right on, swap your injectors on and either run an RPM switch or I know depending on year (what year I don't know) it's possible to get the PCM flashed to activate it, then you just have to tie in the pigtail to the PCM. Personally it's be easier to just run the RPM switch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After doing some research that's the route I am now aiming for. I would like to do the Install myself just not too sure on the wiring for the rpm switch. Do you or anyone have any good install links for a 392 intake swap

Thanks again gang

1 - 6 of 6 Posts