Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the correct forum, but it seemed as good as any other....found this interesting theft deterrent:
[url]http://carzapper.info/shop/[/URL]

Supposedly gives would be thieves a good zap, plus will train your neighbor's pooch where not to piss.....

Anyone using one of these/know someone who has one or or had any experiences with them?

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Anyone else have McDonalds hot coffee lawsuit come immediately to mind? "oh I just brushed the car with my finger walking by and now I have irreparable damage". :shakehead:

·
Registered
17,608 Posts
Exactly what Renorob said. Plus it really doesn't work well.

Get some rubber gloves, smash the window, unlock car, take everything. No touching of outer car necessary.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone else have McDonalds hot coffee lawsuit come immediately to mind? "oh I just brushed the car with my finger walking by and now I have irreparable damage". :shakehead:
It would teach someone not to touch someone else's car then, wouldn't it? Too bad!

·
Registered
227 Posts
had a German Shepard that jumped on my truck every thunder storm...I hooked up a fence charger to the truck and the dog learned never to jump on the truck...problem was I forgot about the charger and when I grabbed the chrome door handle [barefoot, wet] it felt like my ankles had broken..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts