Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Console Cover is a division of Fabrics and Frames Furniture, LLC dedicated to improving the interiors of vehicles, from comfort to aesthetics we strive to improve on both. Fabrics and Frames has been an accredited BBB business since 1978

My "real" job is manufacturing and retailing custom upholstered furniture. I own and operate Fabrics and Frames Furniture in Dallas, TX. We are a small company (12 employees) and build to spec upholstered furniture, reupholster and refurbish antiques. Furniture is my job, cars and bikes are my passion. I’ve always wanted to open a custom auto/bike shop but decided that it would just become a job and not as fun as a hobby.

We started making console covers for the 2005 Chrysler 300 after I personally took delivery (2004) of the second 300C in Dallas. I was so happy and proud but felt like there were some things missing. I traded in a 2003 Lexus that had leather everywhere and quickly found some areas for improvement. The first thing I came up with was a nice padded leather cover for the center console. Then as my left elbow got jealous we developed some door arm rests to compliment the center console. We started 22Elite.com in 2005 and have sold over 2000 console covers worldwide since.

After seeing the orders come in we were convinced that there was enough demand so we decided to explore some other vehicles. Come to find out the Magnum and Charger shared the same console and problems. We have since added some Jeep Products, Mazda, Nissan and more Dodge vehicles. We are always looking for new platforms that may need some padded leather accents so if you have another vehicle that is lacking in comfort and think there are others that feel the same way feel free to contact us.

We offer custom embroidery, installations and encourage ideas so let us know if you have an interior project, we can help… We have built many show winning vehicles and can help you reach your goals as well.

I hope you find our products useful and of value, your elbows will thank you…

Best Regards,
James DeCuir
www.theconsolecover.com

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Thanks for comming here James, and supporting our site. I'm sure you will get some good business. Can't wait to see what comes from your products

·
Registered
18,846 Posts
Welcome to the Forumz and thanks for supporting. I am glad you are here, cause I hate my console cover. This is definitely on the mod list. I have a question. If we choose to go with professional installation, do you supply the core or do we have to send it to you?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We do it both ways, we have cores here and take a $200 deposit that is refunded right back when we get yours in exchange w/in 20 days of receipt... or you can just send yours in and we get them back out to you in 2 days from receipt.

Welcome to the Forumz and thanks for supporting. I am glad you are here, cause I hate my console cover. This is definitely on the mod list. I have a question. If we choose to go with professional installation, do you supply the core or do we have to send it to you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts