Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that since I got back from this event that I'm even more excited to log on than I was before Gatty. I look even more forward to reading all of the stories and threads from this event since I can now put faces and personalities to all of the posts. It just seems that I am more addicted to this site than I was before going to Gatty. Am I crazy :4-looney:eek:r are there others out there like me.:4-dontknow:

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Oh yeah..... Its really cool when you can put a name or story to a face you see everyday on the Z:TU:

It makes posting that much better

·
Draaaaaws!
1,483 Posts
Don't worry Richard...you're not alone!:D
There was always a select few I felt very comfortable with on here. The select few doubled since Gatty.
Now I'm looking forward to attending my second car show next week. Maybe I'll even register in this one.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
you're crazy..............................................

and well... I'm sure there are "others" out there too.... hehe... whatever gets ya on here is worth it...

·
Registered
459 Posts
You are definitely not alone, I had not taken much time to be on the forum the past couple months (dealing with kids/school issues) but this has definitely pushed me back into my routine of being here!

I'm just excited to beginning the planning for Gatty 3.0!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Oh yeah..... Its really cool when you can put a name or story to a face you see everyday on the Z:TU:

It makes posting that much better

YEA AND THEN THERE IS THE OPPISIT...WHEN YOU WANT TO FORGET THE NAME AND OR THE FACE FROM THE Z........:4-dontknow: NOW I AM NOT NAMING ANY NAMES DAN I AM JUST MAKING A POINT.:LOL:

NO I AM JUST JOKING, I FEEL THE SAME WAY NOW THAT I FEEL LIKE I KNOW MORE BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM ANOTHER MOTHER ON THE Z, ITS NOT JUST A SCREEN NAME ANYMORE......CANT WAIT TILL GATTY 3.0

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Seriously, why do you think I took Monday off? I wanted to be able to read the Gatty posts all day.

·
Stirring the Pot!
4,706 Posts
Hell yeah! When I got home I found a Molson Canadian beer in my trunk. I just drank it tonight, man it was good. :TU: It brought back a lot of good memories also. Can't wait till next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts