Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to unlock my 18 R/T but not purchase a tazer outright. Anyone in the Southern California region with a tazer or connection to someone who may have one?

• wanting to remove DRL dropout with blinker
  • srt performance pages unlock
  • top speed governor removal
-

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looking to unlock my 18 R/T but not purchase a tazer outright. Anyone in the Southern California region with a tazer or connection to someone who may have one?

• wanting to remove DRL dropout with blinker
  • srt performance pages unlock
  • top speed governor removal
-
If there is a way to change your speed limiter settings using a Tazer, I'm not aware of it.

Other than that, the other two configuration changes you asked about can be done with someone else's Tazer, provided they don't mind first unmarrying the Tazer from their car, marrying it to yours, and then performing the same procedure in reverse. And without your own Tazer, you won't have the capability to restore your car to factory settings.

You might have better luck with AlfaOBD. That can change your top speed limiter and set performance pages. I'm not sure about the DRL dropout enable, but I suspect the guys over on the RAM forum can tell you.

AlfaOBD is an excellent diagnostic tool to have anyway, and it's only $50.

Good luck.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I tried doing something similar to a buddy's car. The minute you unmarry it everything reverts back. He was unhappy to discover he'd have to buy his own lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate the feedback, I think it sounds like buying my own would be the best route. Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts