Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a 2015 Pursuit I’ve modified it a bit FBO and some nitrous was my set up last season this year I went with a cam (FRP MK82) I got the car back from the shop this week and installed the base tune from Johan car didn’t wanna start or stay on unless some gas was given to it but once it got going it’ll idle and when I went to drive off it was very rough but my guess was the base tune to the car since it was just a base tune after a few revision and logs the car still struggles to stay on at cold start and tuning still can’t be dialed in because fueling is all over the place acceleration is a bit better but can gas it to much without it bugging out wondering if anyone had these issues after a cam swap Johan believes it could be a exhaust leak or vacuum leak

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Most likely the MAP sensor settings unless you have a vacuum leak. Check your brake booster hose and such. Manifole screws snug?
What are you tuning with?

· Registered
1,737 Posts
With a different cam MAP will be different. Talk to tuners about MAP calibration after a cam change.

· Registered
2,371 Posts
If you do not have a vacuum leak, my guess would be Johan. I and a few others have had problems in the past with his base email tunes after a major mod. The problems you are describing are exactly what happened to me after my first supercharger install. Johan went back and forth telling me something else was wrong with the car until I gave up. I ponyed up and switched to Mike at OST dyno and his first tune was almost spot on. Another good tuner after a major mod is Sean at Hemifever.com.

· Registered
2011 dodge charger R/T AWD
12 Posts
Weird I just did a cam swap and the car will surge if i come to a stop from OD from 4 to 3, and it wont restart warm still and surges in reverse and he says something else is wrong. Ive had a different shop go over the car multiple times and they cant find anything else mechanical and I trust this shop with my life when they say nothing else is mechanically out of whack I believe em. I guess ill look for another tuner

· Registered
2,371 Posts

· Registered
2,371 Posts
Good Luck, should get it right for you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts