Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was nice to get out after the recent cold weather. Lots of nice cars. I was in a hurry to get there and left the camera at home so I used the phone and uploaded as I walked. Hope they turned out ok. (I'll be seeing them as you do) Hope you like.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Sweet rides right there

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool pictures! :)
Thanks, but I'm kicking myself for not having the camera.

Sweet rides right there
I can't believe I'm saying this but that Ferrari took the Jim's Choice award this week. The engine and how it's "showcased" is such a fabulous design. Now, if they could just do something about the way it sounds, I might consider trading.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Man what a SWEET turn out, Wait you said Cold Weather did it hit 0 degrees there TOOOOOOOO. Just Kidding - just wish I were in Florida, Virginia has been way to DAMN cold, My charger has been Confined to the garage to much. I get Cranky with no accelartion thrills!!!!!!!:4-dontknow::4-dontknow::4-dontknow:

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man what a SWEET turn out, Wait you said Cold Weather did it hit 0 degrees there TOOOOOOOO. Just Kidding - just wish I were in Florida, Virginia has been way to DAMN cold, My charger has been Confined to the garage to much. I get Cranky with no accelartion thrills!!!!!!!:4-dontknow::4-dontknow::4-dontknow:
Yeah, it was a good time. Cold is such a relative term and while it varies with geography, the psychological effect is the same. I was getting cranky too. :)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Nice pics...Thanks for sharing. I peeped the Bull srt8 too... that hood is sick on his car...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts