Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
real nice turn out there!
Surprisingly good I think. Rain was forcasted earlier and that usually keeps the classics from coming.

Great Pics!, looks like a great time. reps
Thanks. It was great to get out.

Wow!!! That is some show! And...You got some great shots. Did I see Bull's ride?
If you could see between all the people! I couldn't get a good pic of it.

In fact, most of thos pics had people just to the right or left of view. I don't know how many times people walked in front as a snapped a shot.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What in the heck is that aviation camo car
My thoughts exactly when he pulled in so i went to find out. It's basically what you said... Part car, plane, and motorcycle. It wasnt until later that realized that I didn't ask "Why?"

Very nice pics! Some really nice looking cars there!
Thanks, Yeah, so many more I didn't get pics of. Wish I had the 30 grand for that Buick. (can't believe I wrote that). I'm not a Buick fan and I prefer the late 60's era but the work that went into the design of that car was just incredible!

Great pics, thanks for sharing!!
Thanks, Glad you liked them.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
JAMMMMM - ONNNN What a Sweet pack of rides and a beautiful Florida Day. Great Pic's thanks for sharing. Man love to get down there for one Live up close!!!!!! Reps for the pic's.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JAMMMMM - ONNNN What a Sweet pack of rides and a beautiful Florida Day. Great Pic's thanks for sharing. Man love to get down there for one Live up close!!!!!! Reps for the pic's.
Come on down! 1st, & 2nd Saturdays are usually good. I hear the 3rd is pretty good too but I havent been to that one. A lot of Z members are coming this fall for some fun. If you could swing that it would be worth the trip.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Awesome meets! Wish we had something like that going here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts