Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This had to be this wackiest show I been to, to date..
My God so disorganized..

But the reason why it was my worst because I chased more kids out of my car today than I ever chased kids in all my life.
Holy Shit.. Was getting one out and 2 more were jumping in.
The parents were catching attitude for me for getting on them and the kids about JUMPING in my car playing with the radio and nitrous buttons you name it.
I am serious never have I seen kids out of control at a car show like I saw today. Even had a dog jump in my car. =o(

So many Cars and Planes. (yes plane show as well) SOOOOOOOOOOOO many people..
For the first time I had a line of people waiting to see the car.

I think the best comment I heard about my car was this...
WOW.. look the new 2011 Charger.. hahhaha
That right there tells you the kind of people that was at this show..

Anyway Too long of a story.. But in short.. They had no idea what they were doing.
The Judging was good. They did the pt system. A judge came out to me afterward and told me he loves my car so many miles and so clean,
but it has its share of rock scares. Said that the other judges were taking pts off for it.. =o(
He said he gave me all 10's for having such a clean car with 85,000 miles.

They had only 3 trophies for modern cars Best 90's Best 2000's and over best modern and one person took home 2 of them.. and his car wasn't all that.. a 2008 Convette Clean as shit but all stock with 15,000 miles.

Then there was a big ass trophy for people's choice.. but you have to pay $1 per voting ticket.. and place tickets in the bag of the car yu like the most.
Well some shit ass looking old time benz that the only thing that was clean was his white walls won people's choice.. :shakehead: People didn't even clap they were shocked.. Well I guess he purchased alot of tickets and voted for himself.. (lol) He purchased himself a trophy. hahahhahaa

Besides the bad out come, and the stupid little kids.
I must say I enjoy all the great comments I got about my car..
There was one person in particular. That was loving the car, could not stop telling me how hot, cool etc the car was. That She LOVED IT I mean she was there with me for a good 20 min's SHE WAS FREAKIN HOT.. (Doyle I will tell you who later)

Anyway like I said. Jam and other Mopar family members were in full effect..

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Nice pics! You should bring a taser to the shows with you and shock the shit out of those little kids.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Wow! I can't believe the kids were running thru your ride. That's not good, bro! Lot's of nice rides. Hope you had fun.

Your ride is looking SIK! :TU:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Looks like some nice rides at the show. Shows are so frustrating aren't they. I have to expect the worst and hope for the best.

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Wow, I can't believe parents let their kids to that.

Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wow, I can't believe parents let their kids to that.

Thanks for the pics!
There was a little girl with her wet grassed up shoes in my drivers seat playig with the wheel and mom taking pic's.
I said she had to get out. Mom out all upset and said this is a car show you are here showing your car.. This should be excepted.
I said you haven't been to car shows.

I think because Kids were allowed to go in and out the planes that were there.. They taught they can do the same with cars.

Jesus had the largest crowd of people around his car all day. I honestly can't believe he didn't score some hardware.
Thanks Bro..

Well I didn't walk away with a prise but I had a very sexy hot admirer haahaha. That made my day.. =o)
I will tell you who later..

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
There was a little girl with her wet grassed up shoes in my drivers seat playig with the wheel and mom taking pic's.
I said she had to get out. Mom out all upset and said this is a car show you are here showing your car.. This should be excepted.
I said you haven't been to car shows.

I think because Kids were allowed to go in and out the phanes that were there.. They taught they can do the same with cars.
That's freakin ridiculous!

·
Registered
261 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics Bro.....Yea I can't beleive people let their kids run around like that!!!:3-smash:

Your car is sweet Bull!!!:TU:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice pics. Even you had wings at the plane show.:TU:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Great looking pics, Jesus. Sometimes I really miss the hassle of trying to get my ride ready for a show, most of the time, lately, I say too much like work.

When I was showing back in the day, I made up a sign to place on my windows:

Please do not touch!!!!

I promise, if you don't run your fingers over my truck, I won't run my truck over your fingers!!

Thank you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What the Hell Happen to Racer Ram..
We got split up at the entrance and then I never saw him again..

Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you bro..

That is funny as hell I love it..

my daughters b-day party was later that day and my parents showed up early so I had to leave.......plus the unorganized show just frustrated me to no end, and thought it better and go home before i said something to someone

Did they ever come around and collect entry fees? just complete chaos
Ill get with you next time and chat:TU:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Yeah...that is crazy when a stock car beats a car with as many modifications as you have.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Thanks for sharing pics Bull, but please for all of us. next time you have a hot admirer. get her to pose with the car and get some pics for us.

I'm sure we would all appreciate it. And remember your doing it for us.....

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I agree with azoth...pics or it didn't happen!!!!! lol :D

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for sharing pics Bull, but please for all of us. next time you have a hot admirer. get her to pose with the car and get some pics for us.

I'm sure we would all appreciate it. And remember your doing it for us.....
She said that she loves the way my wife posed on my car and wants to do the same for her man's car but he said noway.. I offered my car but she said he won't approved and smiles.

The SIZE of her boyfriend scared me from trying to convince her anymore.. .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts