Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself, my nickname is Norm and I am a Marine stationed overseas. I just order my brand new 2010 Charger Rallye in Inferno Red with the custom chrome and leather package. I will not get it until December but it is bought and paid for. I was struggling with what to get but I could not pass on the $6000 rebate I got for the car... Nothing like getting a $33,000 for $27,000 with no tax... Sweetttt

I just need to look around for some cool mod ideas...

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Awesome buy brother! Welcome to the Z!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
"NORM!" Hey boss Nice buy! You will have no shortage of mods here thats for sure! Good Luck although you wont need it!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jax, FL. Congrats on the new ride. But, there is no official "Rally Edition" charger. Probably is the "Dub" edition that comes w a chrome and leather package. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jax, FL. Congrats on the new ride. But, there is no official "Rally Edition" charger. Probably is the "Dub" edition that comes w a chrome and leather package. Enjoy your new ride!

Actually, on Dodge.com there is a Rallye Edition Charger. Looks pretty sweet. Looks like a beefed up SXT maybe. I was thinking of going new, but don't have the money for payments like that. Good buy!

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jersey. Congrats on the new ride and happy modding!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice one, Norm...you got yourself a really good car. Welcome to the forums...the next 3 months or so are gonna feel like EONS but reaching the end of the tunnel is gonna be freakin schweet!

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Welcome to the Z family from Nashville TN.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Welcome to the Z from KC

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
Welcome to the Z Devil Dog. I did that very same thing when I was deployed. Be sure to PM SRTAndy with your info so he can get you your Armed Forces Badge

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Jacksonville, Fl. You are in the right place for mods....

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NV! All paid off already! Niiceee!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the most helpful spot on the web, even though your a Marine....LOL, But have fun here, these guys/girls know what they are talking about

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Welcome to the forumz from Canada. Lots of great info and friendly people here.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Hey man, you did the same thing I did back in 08! Gotta love ENCS! Let us know when you pick it up and how you love it...
Welcome to the Z from Killeen, Tx!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome from GA!!! Good choice on your buy. Gotta love aafes!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts