Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying bye bye to my Silver Surfer Billet RT. Saying Hello to this beautiful Triple Nickel Silver Scat!! Dont have a name for her yet!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,570 Posts
Nice!!!!

Reactions: Devin Bobbitt

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes sir. Was burning 400 and 285 up this past weekend lol. Trying to get used to the upgrade from a 5.7. Power is delivered completely different!!
Yes.. it is very different. I went from a '15 R/T 5.7 to a '18 Daytona 392. Its like its alway angry at any speed below 70 mph. With that being said, I spend allot of time at the gas station. Smiles Per Gallon!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes.. it is very different. I went from a '15 R/T 5.7 to a '18 Daytona 392. Its like its alway angry at any speed below 70 mph. With that being said, I spend allot of time at the gas station. Smiles Per Gallon!!!
Lol got her Thursday was back filling her up Saturday night. Lol i was fine til i took her out of eco mode lolol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol got her Thursday was back filling her up Saturday night. Lol i was fine til i took her out of eco mode lolol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Advantage of '19s over '18s. I need to get a Tazer to get ECO mode.

Yea i noticed that. I was pleasantly surprised. Still only got 350 on her. Havent used line lock or trackmode yet. Def not gonna mod her for atleast a year. Wouldnt know where to start no way. Im still infatuated

1 - 12 of 12 Posts