Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,I was just wondering how many of yall just go for a drive, some good music and a general destination in mind?

I head to Nola or Houston often just driving and listening to some good music, it's addictive for some reason...sometimes messing with others if they're up for it and then right back to cruising around again, stop in a little town to look around for a few hours and then back again Hammer down to explore more!馃槃

Or is that something that not many do?馃槵

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All the time... Mountains are near me, so I usually do some twists then find a quiet a spot to sit or a new restaurant etc...
Oh yeah that sounds awesome, I'd love to take a trip out near some mountains and cruise around!馃榾

I would hope they have a waffle nearby after though, favorite place to eat after cruising around.

Registered
Hello all,I was just wondering how many of yall just go for a drive, some good music and a general destination in mind?

I head to Nola or Houston often just driving and listening to some good music, it's addictive for some reason...sometimes messing with others if they're up for it and then right back to cruising around again, stop in a little town to look around for a few hours and then back again Hammer down to explore more!馃槃

Or is that something that not many do?馃槵
Been retired, I'm cruising as often as I can. It's my favorite hobby. I don't care about all the miles I rack up on my R/T Charger or my Scat Pack Challenger. Enjoy life, for you never know what is around the next corner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts