Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
9 Second Club
22,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much talking with WrenchJeff, I decided to order one. I just installed my new Oil Catch can Heidi supplied to me. Installation was simple and looks great. When should I check it? After the first 1000 Miles or so ? Here are some pics!

Reactions: Zodiak

·
9 Second Club
22,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that engine bay looks dirty my friend. work on that!!!

other than nice job on the new mod!
I promise its just the poor camera quality:D I know, I haven't really detailed the engine bay since I bought the car in June. I'll work on that:TU:

I am doing the same thing DRP...how was the install???
Super easy. took me about 20 minutes. Im sure you will have no problem. The only thing that too so long was to decide which hose was going to be the inlet and which for the outlet. Its an interchangable Catch Can so I was trying to make sure the hoses ran the best and shortest way. When are you putting yours in?

·
Registered
11,457 Posts
Looks real nice, drp. I want to get one of those real bad. Before the install, did you notice any smoke out of the exhaust at startup? Just curious.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I promise its just the poor camera quality:D I know, I haven't really detailed the engine bay since I bought the car in June. I'll work on that:TU:

Super easy. took me about 20 minutes. Im sure you will have no problem. The only thing that too so long was to decide which hose was going to be the inlet and which for the outlet. Its an interchangable Catch Can so I was trying to make sure the hoses ran the best and shortest way. When are you putting yours in?
Awesome...i'll get mine in by spring...its too damn cold and im not driving the car right now anyway.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Good post man. But my reply is too short! I hate that message.

·
9 Second Club
22,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that engine bay looks dirty my friend. work on that!!!

other than nice job on the new mod!

Well TC, I just took care of it bro! and FYI this is what I use on the motor and great for boats(To clean motors, bolts, etc. A great Lube)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks good. Thinking of ordering some engine *blink* myself. The color looks like an Inferno Red. Can you let me know if it is or is that just shadows?

·
9 Second Club
22,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good. Thinking of ordering some engine *blink* myself. The color looks like an Inferno Red. Can you let me know if it is or is that just shadows?
I ordered the Red One.....its kind of a mix between inferno red and Torred. I wanted the red to match the "6.1L" on the valve covers:TU:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
A Round To It!

I guess the hardest part for you was getting around to it. Now that you finally did it, it looks great!!!! And hopefully you are happy with it, too.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Well TC, I just took care of it bro! and FYI this is what I use on the motor and great for boats(To clean motors, bolts, etc. A great Lube)

Great tip! Perhaps you should post a new thread with tips on where to buy it, how to use it and why, and if so, some pros and cons, or caution notes...

·
Dodge Charger Forum Soul Collector
0 Posts
I've had one on order for a while (along with a few other goodies)... I can't wait to get that bad boy installed! Yours looks great drp... now that you cleaned up that engine bay! I was curious why you went with the red, but it does look good with the red 6.1L.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts