Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
I ordered mine two weeks ago 9/2 and still waiting...reason for delay being that the pipes needed to be re-coated...I can't wait to receive it and install it!

Edit: Just received mine a couple of hrs after this post! Hell yeah!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh ok nice... im glad theres some positive feedback. i recieved the payment confirmation and now im just waiting for the shipping confirmation to be sent to my email. im guessing it takes 1-3 days before it actually ships. ill be postin as soon as i get it on. i ordered the black pipe with the blue filter

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
sweet! i know we have 3 pickups i believe monday, wed and fri. if you got shipping confirmation yesterday it probably went out today. being in NC you should see it middle of next week.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Post pics of that bad boy when you get it hooked up.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^Sure will... i havent recieved the shippin confirmation yet, probably because i ordered it midday friday? should see it monday...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I can say theat we are a little behind on Black pipes. It may (if all goes weel) ship towards the end of next week. we try our best to stock them but we had a run on black and now we are trying to get caught up.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions. - [email protected]

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
I had to wait 3 and the half ........ months for mine!!!!!!!!!
But in fact it's just because my ride was stuck in LA!!!!!:D

The Big Bully just take a few days to arrived to Jason who installed it (Vitas Garage) :TU::D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn i can hardly wait. i really hope it ships next week so i can have it installed before next pay period... because when i get paid again im going to want to get something else, probably the exhaust, and gettin the two together would be orgasmic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts