Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which intake is better? price is no option.
i want performance sound and gas mileage (i know its only a lil difference)

·
Registered
3 Posts
big bully

i have just recently put a big bully into my v6. i was looking for a deeper sound and more horse power and thats exactly what i got. i heard an immediate change in sound and at around 3000-4500 rpms you feel the difference in power....my pick is the big bully

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
IMO Big Bully is the way to go.. ken is an excellent vendor and when i had an issue with his catch can he resolved the problem ASAP.. can not say enough about Ken and his customer service..

·
Registered
698 Posts
You are going to be VERY close in all aspects as far as hp gains, sound, etc. with most of the major brand intakes. What will set you apart with our Big Bully though, is a much better appearance, a company that stands behind its products 1000%, and a cost of almost half of the leading competitors.

We have an inventory of bully's right now, send myself or threegpsi a pm for payment and ordering info when your ready!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Big Bully is the way to go. Go order it ASAP

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Well no offence to those that have K&N but that is one of the worse performers. Big Bully or AFE Stage 2 are the better ones for the V6

·
Registered
67 Posts
Glad you like it! A good choice.
But, it's hard to substantially beat the KN CAI. I had one and noticed a difference when I got it - the car actually moved a few feet... :hah: Now I have the TKT Supercharger with its own CAI, my SE really moves - like a real car plus some.
I think I have the 'used' KN CAI in my trunk.
The Magnaflows make the sound though... Growl.

Again, I'm glad the super nice and knowledgeable folks on this forum guided you in the right direction. Cheers,,

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.