Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rick Keffer Dodge in Yulee is hosting a "Keeping Kids Safe Project" October 22-23, 2010. The will be fingerprinting and taking pictures of children.

Jesus and I have talked about finding a community service event. This one just happened to find us. We have agreed to help with the project and display our cars during the event.

It's a 2-day event, but we will be helping on Saturday (10/23). The official time is 10-4. I'm not sure how long we will be there. We have a month to figure out all of the details.

We get together every week for M&Gs and we attend lots of car shows. Let's do something different and help the community. Maybe we could even hand out candy since it's close to Halloween.

The organizers are asking us to help get the word out and get as many kids there as possible.

Who wants to represent the Z, JAM, and DSM? Let's show everyone what JAM is all about.

Here's what was posted on Facebook. I'm going to pick up some flyers so we can get the word out.

"Parents please bring your children of all ages to one of the Top Child Safety programs in the country in time for Trick or Treating. There is no age limit. You will receive FBI quality digital fingerprints and photographs. The file will be provided to you with no databasing. It is simply yours for safekeeping. We care about your children. There will also be free cookies and juice, facepainting and balloons! Tell your friends and family."

Planning to attend:
Krazy Kim
B5 Bill
Bullish
jstkilntim
its2easy
mayer69XS29L
PJD09SRT
bears
raceram9
MRHWS
jaxredg8
Dodge Charger Mafia
Vincent's dad

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
That's a great cause, Kim! I'm sure your rides will bring out the crowds! :TU:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Thanks for your service to your community.. my wife is a teacher and they had an event at the water park this summer.. pretty good stuff !!!!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I will be there to represent...KEON love the KIDS!!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Sounds like an awesome event!

·
Registered
777 Posts
I should make it at least one day.

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's the flyer. Get the word out, PLEASE!

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I wonder if I can record the hrs I send there under my community service obligation mandated by the court :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
leave it to you to think of that....:shakehead:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Why not Bull. It is a service to the community I guess!

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I should be around. I sounds like a wonderful cause. I'll post it at work if you guys email me the pdf.:TU:

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I should be around. I sounds like a wonderful cause. I'll post it at work if you guys email me the pdf.:TU:
I'll email it to myself from work today. Then, I can send it to you guys. I don't know why I didn't do that yesterday. :shakehead:

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Email sent Keon and Everett.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts