Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined up not to long ago, but now that I've got my Plum Crazy Daytona, I'm official. The car is hotter than hell. I'm loving it. I'll probably do a few mods, we'll see how that goes. Pics will be posted soon.

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ family! And a BIG congrats on your new baby. Can't wait to see her!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Congrats on the new beast and a warm welcome to the forumz family! Post pictures for us and let us know what's going on with your ride. If you've got any questions let us know!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
kevkev101, welcome to the forumZ family from central Cali, pull up a chair and enjoy your stay, you're gonna be here a while!!

Be sure to look around and get a lay of the land, search tool is great to see if something has been asked.
Members are great about answering questions and giving opinions.

Check the supporting vendors for mod ideas.

And finally, let's see some pics!!!

·
Dodge Charger Forum Soul Collector
7,478 Posts
:TU: welcome to the forumz family kevekev101 - congrats on the new ride - looking forward to the pics - keep us informed on the mods - again welcome aboard

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Welcome to the forumz from Canada.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Congrats on the Plum! You are gonna love it! Make sure you post some pics and your list of upcoming mods! :hey:

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ family from Italy. Got any pics of that plum?? Check out the Charger of the Month (COTM), nominate then vote.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Welcome to the forumz.:hey:

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
WHATS UP ATL...
I'm a EX GA myself.. Still have my house in Dawsonville GA..
Just north of ATL up towards the end of GA 400. By the Outlet mall..
Welcome to the ForumZ Family... Here there is Major get together in Perry GA.
1st weekend of Aug at the Fair Grounds. Right off I-75.. PM if you are interested in going. I will forward you the links..

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome to the forumz from Ontario, Canada. You will enjoy your stay, there is a very high level of respect among the users, making this a very enjoyable and unusual place to hang out. Once again, welcome

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ family from Florida. You picked a great color!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts