Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to start a new thread but it’s too late to edit and I don’t have the privilege to reply to myself but mods feel free to move this to the original thread as a reply.

Still a glowing review. Even with a minor hiccup with the order it was corrected at ludicrous speed (remember spaceballs?) and they even threw in a T-shirt (no I didn’t cause a stink or ask for anything free). The guys over at Khaos are certainly top notch.
Keep up the good work Jeremy and crew and thank all the guys for me.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
What the H is
Khaos

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Heh, OK Thanks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Sorry to start a new thread but it’s too late to edit and I don’t have the privilege to reply to myself but mods feel free to move this to the original thread as a reply.

Still a glowing review. Even with a minor hiccup with the order it was corrected at ludicrous speed (remember spaceballs?) and they even threw in a T-shirt (no I didn’t cause a stink or ask for anything free). The guys over at Khaos are certainly top notch.
Keep up the good work Jeremy and crew and thank all the guys for me.
What did you buy from them?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What did you buy from them?
The mid muffler delete pipes for a 2016 5.7. The hiccup was that I ordered the stainless and was sent the non. They corrected it crazy fast. Also got the yellow on black center caps. They weren’t even offered for sale at the time but when I asked they made them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts