Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know this is not like our customary car shows we are used to going to and might not be everyone's cup of tea.. However I love these shows as well.

So I'm in... (who else ?)

1) Bullish

Whats up Lowriderman ?? You up for taking a Road trip down here.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,692 Posts
Bull..I am not sure of this show and I love to show..I have been tracking this show for a little bit..It was put out at the show I was at yesterday(which I took 2 trophies..shout out..LOL)

Just be aware this is not the place to bring your kids I am thinking. All the clubs up from this way are rolling to this show. That being said, we are talking about it..This for sure is the show to show off your lighting!

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like I said in my first post..
NOT..... the kind of shows we are used too.
But nevertheless I'm no stranger to these type of shows.
Been to a few here in Jacksonville and in south Fl.. The ones in south Fl.. oooooooo those got wild but it was still fun

·
Registered
15,692 Posts
Like I said in my first post..
NOT..... the kind of shows we are used too.
But nevertheless I'm no stranger to these type of shows.
Been to a few here in Jacksonville and in south Fl.. The ones in south Fl.. oooooooo those got wild but it was still fun
Oh ya by all means..I have been around the block many times with these types of shows.

·
Registered
15,692 Posts
^^HAHA! So true! Yesterday we endured 40 degrees with 25mph winds! I am still feeling it today after that show! But it was a charity show, and all worth it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts