Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aloha

It's been a year with the car and it's alright! I'm a Honda guy at car (underdog mentality) Nissan head and American car enthusiasts. Plans for the car are to make it as raw and loud and sweaty as possible...I'm the father of two new borns boy(2) girl(1) so once my daughter get maybe to 2 I'll get to the loud part lol. I'm also a service member in the NAVY for the last 10 years.

GO NAVY

random garage pics

mods so far are just this
ARC shift knob you may/may not know what that means...lol

second mod
http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=154358&highlight=intake+mods&page=4

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Nice rides! Welcome to the Z from sunny California! Thanks for your service! The Navy was always there to give us Marines a ride! Semper FI!

So have you put your Nissan up against the Charger??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the Z from Germany!!!
Welcome from Las Vegas.
Welcome to the Z from the USS Truman!!!
Thanks for the watm welcomes

Welcome from Canada! Wow, you have your hands full! Can you get three car seats across the Charger?
currently two at the moment, I'm afraid the charger will morph into a caravan if I have another baby

Nice rides! Welcome to the Z from sunny California! Thanks for your service! The Navy was always there to give us Marines a ride! Semper FI!

So have you put your Nissan up against the Charger??
Did and at the moment the Z pulls away....300whp on a 29xxishlbs moves quickly.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the Z from the ATL!!!

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NV!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks RenoRob for the PM...

So in my first post I posted a link about that air baffle...apparently it's not on the 13 RT.

lol

On to other mods...I'm trying to search this vast forums but coming up with no answer. Has anyone put OEM viper wheels on a charger? won't fit? Might end up going with the reps and a drop come tax return.

inputs welcome

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Richmond Va,. Congrats on the Charger and the KIDs Great COMBO. hey the Z is Sweet tooooo.:TU::TU::TU:

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
All I've ever seen are Viper repros, the chances of a whole different chassy having the correct offset are slim.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts