Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my installer has been try to downgrade my crom on my predator to the r12 crom so that I can turn off the EGR.

His first issue was, his computer would not recognize the r12 crom. He figured that out and tried to upload the crom to the predator and now it is stuck.

The predator only says "Launching Application" and does nothing else.

Anyone know what I should do?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When you put power to the device...it goes through the booting process and it says "registering app" and then "launching app" and it stays there.

How do you reset the pred?

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Haven't heard this one yet? Did you try the diablo forum? You'll get an answer there quick. when you do if no one posts up here. let us know for the forumZZ records.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the same question posted over there brother.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone on the Diablosport boards said that you can not load a earlier CROM into a newer predator...wtf?

I am going to call and see what I can find out...it is sounding like if you want a EGR block off, you have to ride around with the engine light on.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang Bro, Sorry you're having trouble!
Thanks Amy.

I am being told by the techs at diablosport that you can not load an earlier crom on the predator.

And everyone is ducking the question of how to get this thing off of this "launching app" screen.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
When my prdator FAILed majoryly I ended up getting the message from them to call them up. They answered right away and reset my predator with me over the phone. haven't had any issues since. I'd call them tell them you need it reset then inquire as to what you do now "since you have a 6.1 intake on and can't do EGR delete?" they won't know that you don't actually have the manifold on there. Now you'll have a ligitamite reason for EGR delete.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^That is a good idea!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts