Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Here is a Tip, and it's harsh.

Leave that stupid fad to the ricers. The fact people spend money on tunes that literally are designed to make a car run like crap to sound"cool" is like showing off a 13inch dick that can't get hard.

Want real sound? Find a Cam that suits your needs, build a engine that is putting out some power, and command the respect the exhaust note plays too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a Tip, and it's harsh.

Leave that stupid fad to the ricers. The fact people spend money on tunes that literally are designed to make a car run like crap to sound"cool" is like showing off a 13inch dick that can't get hard.

Want real sound? Find a Cam that suits your needs, build a engine that is putting out some power, and command the respect the exhaust note plays too.
Hey ! Thanks for the reply, wasnt really a tip. I personally think the burbling and backfiring sounds nice, very deep compared to JDM cars two stepping. Completely different sound but I understand your comparison (no replacement for displacement 馃槑). Was really wanting to know the shift rangers for the auto stick to get a better understanding for when downshifting would sound good. Working on getting a 6.4 cam from a vehicle equipped with mds installed along with springs and lifters in addition to a tune. This is my daily driver and a slight hobby. I didn鈥檛 know this forum was only for track guys 馃ぅ

this also ain鈥檛 my first mopar.
On that note here鈥檚 a little smoke break from my 300c for the friends that do like hearing ALL that sounds of these wonderful vehicles. 馃挩 馃憞馃徑

1 - 10 of 10 Posts