Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has to be the rarest color charger on this forum. I can't possibly be the only person on here that has one

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Your Charger is awesome looking! I believe you are correct, it is a fairly rare color. I have only seen 2 out in the wild and only one was a Scatty! If I was ordering a new Charger, F8 would be on the short list.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I wonder if anyone has the F8 colour with bronze wheels.
Its a combo I'd do for sure:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Has to be the rarest color charger on this forum. I can't possibly be the only person on here that has one
Looks good! I like the red Brembo’s on it. Looks like you were parked next to a silver Daytona and a Mopar11? Don’t see too many 2013 Daytona’s or Mopar 11’s either. Here’s some Daytona production figures for 2019.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just test drove this one yesterday at the dealership. I hated the color online and I hated the color on a Challenger that was just F8 w/o the Daytona vinyl. BUT, when I saw this car in the pic was my test ride I fell in love with the combination of the blacks and green. My order is for a 2020/21 F8 Charger Daytona 5.7L now, not the Octane red. If they still had Destroyer Gray it would have been the one though. DG and black is the best, the other grays aren't as nice.
Green 2020 Daytona.jpg

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just test drove this one yesterday at the dealership. I hated the color online and I hated the color on a Challenger that was just F8 w/o the Daytona vinyl. BUT, when I saw this car in the pic was my test ride I fell in love with the combination of the blacks and green. My order is for a 2020/21 F8 Charger Daytona 5.7L now, not the Octane red. If they still had Destroyer Gray it would have been the one though. DG and black is the best, the other grays aren't as nice.
View attachment 122009
Just my opinion but with the red brembo calipers the whole car has a POP to it

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have those on my order sheet along with the sunroof. Still deciding if I want to upgrade to 275's though.
The best part of getting the car in F8 is that it will be unique and limited in number out there. That usually means they will be more sought after than the black or white colors just in the rarity of them, IMO. I wonder how the calipers would look in F8? No, yellow would stand out better for contrast.

·
Registered
78 Posts
View attachment 122009
The dealer would do the ceramic coating for me before I take the car for $800. Does this sound reasonable since the paint should have no imperfections that need repair? I really want it done before anything interferes with the paint.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts