Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is after tinted glass(35%) and rims(Stern ST-4). Other mods include: Trinity computer, Volant CAI, 85mm throttle body, R1 Concepts brake rotors and pads, and replacement of the OEM silver grill for an OEM color matched honeycomb grill. Going to the shop this weekend to install a Borla exhaust system and aftermarket suspension (Megan Racing). HID lights installed at the factory.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
She looks awesome brah. How do you have your Trinity mounted?

You have a great set of MODs so far.

REPs!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trinity is installed on the left side of the driver side using the windshield mount. When seen from the outside, people think it is a GPS/NAV unit. The harness is routed thru the left side under the plastic molding closest to the door hinges and inside the bottom dash panel.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I think I will be upgrading to a Trinity after Christmas...I like that it stays mounted in the Charger.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Looking good dude. Those rims made it to the top three I was looking at.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Very nice looking car...:TU:

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Looks great! Mods are coming along very nicely! :TU:

Reactions: trainedkilla

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Looks good, love the rims...:TU:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Looks decent man, but. . .

IMHO - if you HAVE to keep the mudflaps, paint them chief. They would blend much better and not be an eyesore.

·
Registered
733 Posts
God job on choosing those R1 Rotors!!
Look sweet!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks decent man, but. . .

IMHO - if you HAVE to keep the mudflaps, paint them chief. They would blend much better and not be an eyesore.
You got two things right:
1. Mudflaps = nasty eyesore, but necessary
2. Chief - I am a Chief Warrant Officer in the Army.

Thanks for the suggestion. Painting the flaps is part of the plan.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Nice ride, Chief! I have a question, though. Had any battery drainage issues with leaving the Trinity plugged in all the time. I've heard it can suck the batteries on 08 and newer modlles due to a CAN/BUS issue. I had this problem with my Aeroforce gauges a while back, and we had to run a dedicated wire for power to prevent drainage.
Oh, and Go ARMY! I'm supposed to be picking up SFC in January...just need to get PH II of BNOC knocked out this December....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Nice ride, Chief! I have a question, though. Had any battery drainage issues with leaving the Trinity plugged in all the time. I've heard it can suck the batteries on 08 and newer modlles due to a CAN/BUS issue. I had this problem with my Aeroforce gauges a while back, and we had to run a dedicated wire for power to prevent drainage.
Oh, and Go ARMY! I'm supposed to be picking up SFC in January...just need to get PH II of BNOC knocked out this December....

YES!!!! I left the trinity connected for two days and it drained the battery. Could not even remove the key from the ignition key hole. I now disconnect the trinity when not in use, but there is a nice DIY write-up for the installation of a dedicated switch.
Congratulations on your selectio to SFC. BIG step in you career. Waiting for my sequence number to come up for my promotion to four.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts