Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like my boy Keon, I finally finished my Trunklid. I custom fiberglass the Trunklid and color match it to the car. I installed 2 7in screens and 1 16in screen with a clear glass cover to protect it, I also included 2 speakers. I wanted to bring in a little more color inside the ride to tie into the interior so I custom fiberglass a piece to take the place of my sunglass holder and install a 7in screen. Alright guys can I get a few rep points :) or not!!

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Looks badass, Jay! :TU:

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Wow, Jay...rep points definitely coming your way

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Now that is what i'm talking about. When i started reading about Keons and Bulls builds i started to think about what i could do and the 16" is exactly what i was thinking.

It looks Freaking awsome bro. I hope to see your car some day in person.

What is next.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Not that I have to tell you because you already know...that looks f**king great brother.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
WOW...that is just sick looking. Love what you had done with the trunk liner and the inside piece.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that is what i'm talking about. When i started reading about Keons and Bulls builds i started to think about what i could do and the 16" is exactly what i was thinking.

It looks Freaking awsome bro. I hope to see your car some day in person.
What is next.
Thank you Slayer, hopefully I get to see yours very soon. :) I got a little something to show you next week.

Not that I have to tell you because you already know...that looks f**king great brother.
Thank you bro!

you are outta control!!! damn, that's nice.
Much appreciated buddy!

WOW...that is just sick looking. Love what you had done with the trunk liner and the inside piece.
Thank you buddy!

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Looks bad ass!!!!!:TU:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Holy $hit is right. that is fricken awesome!!!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Now thats tight. Im luvin that. Reps bro.:TU:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts