Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I am sure there are many who do not know me or remember my username from pretty much over a year ago! Last login was May this past summer and I am pretty sure I did not post anything it was just to get the reminder to stop emailing me to "check in"

Long story short, school has taken over, I am now a personal trainer and fitness center instructor along with a group class coach on top of my class schedule. It has been early mornings (wake up at 3:45am) and late nights.

Also the girl has been tapped a few times :TD:

I get side swiped in a parking lot by someone who was mysteriously gone with no information left. Also rear ended (lightly, but enough to do some damage) in a parking lot at school....in fact both of these were at school :wow:

Well I have received estimates for the fix on the side swipe but have yet to hear anything for the rear end incident, only 2 weeks ago.

The charger is still breathing, once these fixes are done the exhaust will FINALLY come (Pypes street pro) then the killer Diablo tune.....last time I was on here....there was no tune but countless "tuner for 3.6" threads haha.

Looking forward to modding away this coming spring, keeping her clean, and enjoying life

I will leave this message on this note

I hate salt...:mad: she's so dirty :(

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Welcome back to the Z good luck trying to get the insurance company to move. Still love the Blackberry Pearl paint be sure and post some finished pics.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome back to the Z good luck trying to get the insurance company to move. Still love the Blackberry Pearl paint be sure and post some finished pics.
Settling outside of insurance, parents of the other student decided they would rather pay cash. Already in motion though! So no worries about them skimping out on it. Should be fixed within a couple weeks, I'll need to figure out how ill be getting around for work and class while the Charger is in the shop.

Glad you decided to check in, now make sure to hit some of the MAMM events this coming year :)
Definitely will! Should have a more open schedule with my classes this coming semester and my work is normally easy to get off of. I see an SRT8 in your picture...when did this happen?! That right there makes me realize how long I have been off of here

Welcome back, GL with repairs
Thanks! Always sucks to drive around with a few dents -_-

Merid!!! Glad to see you're alive. Long time brotha.
Definitely man! I remember the last time we talked I mistakenly said the wrong color of your stripe hahaha. Its still yellow right:3-smash:

Welcome back bro, hope you get her fixed up soon.
Soon! but not soon enough!

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
I picked up the 2013 SRT this past July, my dealer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse, or I gave him a deal he couldn't refuse, either way, we both left the table happy :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts