Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
One beautiful ride... I think we all have that love for our Chargers... I know sometimes when I pass in front of my living room window and look out I think "that's MY girl"...

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Interior may be like new but needs a vacuum. hahaha

I have a 2015 SXT Premium AWD and 2013 SRT and love them both for different reasons. I always say, they're dodges best kept secret. I can't wait for the weather to break so i can show the winter car some love. Everything needs a good cleaning.

Reactions: MisterMike79

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interior may be like new but needs a vacuum. hahaha

I have a 2015 SXT Premium AWD and 2013 SRT and love them both for different reasons. I always say, they're dodges best kept secret. I can't wait for the weather to break so i can show the winter car some love. Everything needs a good cleaning.

Lol it's my DD. I could spend all my off time cleaning this car but I enjoy sex too much. You know what I mean lol

My girlfriend and me both are very happy with this car.
And I know what you mean by dodge secret.

I forgot all about the charger having 300hp and awd. Because I was originally looking at a wrx.
I had just forgotten about the awd charger.
And living in PA I was determined that my next car would be awd.

And I got it for ten grand less than the comparable wrx!
My gf is now wanting to trade be brand new Buick Envision in and get a charger lol

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
I have a hard time with someone calling a car sexy, but I have to remember that cars have curves. Perhaps I just have to thinking about it framing it that way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a hard time with someone calling a car sexy, but I have to remember that cars have curves. Perhaps I just have to thinking about it framing it that way.
To me it's that deep smooth paint that I think is sexy. my gf and I do both say oh that's sexy when we see very nice vehicles. I def don't want to have sex with my car. But it is visually pleasing.
To each his own tho.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
To me it's that deep smooth paint that I think is sexy. my gf and I do both say oh that's sexy when we see very nice vehicles. I def don't want to have sex with my car. But it is visually pleasing.
To each his own tho.
See thats just it. I look at cars the same way, I would actually call them "hot". But in context its the same thing. I need to get over myself. lol

BTW I dont mean your car, I just mean in general.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts