Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get one of these for a relatively good price? Saw one for 549 but I'm sure I've seen one for 499 somewhere before. Some one please send me in the right direction!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Be patience folks sell them and will post in the parts for sale section. Can snag a good price for one that way.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,974 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ebay is looking pretty sweet(save money then more for other mods) they have some used one for cheap. Do I need to worry about a unit specific for the 2013s or is it all software with the trinity, I used to own a predator when I had my Aspen it supported several models but just some other chryslers. Just wanting to make sure.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Not sure how cheap it is but beware of Ebay and Trinity's being sold. You may end up like a few I have heard about and get one that is locked to the previous car and you will not know it until it arrives and does not load. Then you have to go through the process to get your money back.

The In-Tune is around $449 with a Jet 180 T-stat at Maryland Speed. It has all the features the 1000 has but does not have the extended data logging and the performance (0-60, 1/4 mile) timers. And it looks like an I-Phone, but it works the same.LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Keep an eye on bully's performance also.They are a vendor here also. They have open box tuners that come with a warranty and can save you a good bit. I got a dcx recently from them it looked brand new , worked perfect and saved me about 80 bucks (369.99). Open box trinity from bully's is 489.00

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Be patience folks sell them and will post in the parts for sale section. Can snag a good price for one that way.
hahah, yes, yes they do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts