Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got registered, and am here to learn. I'm leaning towards the Scat Pack; 2019 or 2020. I only want the base model, but will take a few additions if the price is right. I have a 2016 Cadillac V-Sport (TT V-6), but can't stand the roughness any more on our crappy roads. I will go test one next week, to check the stock sound system and ride. I also UBER on the weekend nights, which is why I want the Charger.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hello and welcome from Colo!! That would be an excellent choice and think that you would absolutely fall in love, not only with the performance, room, features and looks...but also the killer stock sound system! This is a great place to learn and great people to bounce ideas off of!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, thanks! I like good sound, and am researching it at Crutchfield right now. I will probably get a sub-woofer as it is.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Wow, thanks! I like good sound, and am researching it at Crutchfield right now. I will probably get a sub-woofer as it is.
Trust me, if you opt for the 19 speaker Harmon-Kardon sys. w/the Greenedge amp, you absolutely won't be disappointed at all and won't need to add ANYTHING to it!!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm debating it, but after I read some reviews, on Edmunds, that said it's not worth it. I'm reading the 6-speaker upgrades that you and others talked about earlier this year.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'm debating it, but after I read some reviews, on Edmunds, that said it's not worth it. I'm reading the 6-speaker upgrades that you and others talked about earlier this year.
I love the sound of the Harmon system personally, but I def am completely satisfied and love my Beats sys w/sub!! I didn't need to add anything to it, and most ppl that ride w/me are blown away that it's a stock system!!

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,571 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh! Good luck with your Charger search! It sounds like you're already on the right track!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just picked one up last Saturday, from Illinois. It's the 2019 base model in white, and I can say one thing right away. The electronics BLOW my 2016 Cadillac V-Sport out of the water!!!! My old car would only recognize 6??-something songs on my flash drive, and this recognizes all 701 of them. It insulates me from the bumps better too. I'm only at 142 miles, so now can wind it up to 5K, but only 70 MPH. I'm still trying to set everything, so doing a LOT of reading.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts