Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellas. Seems as though South Jersey isn't getting any love. Just moved back to Cape May County and looking to create a all Mopar group. New chapter, Group, or whatever you want to call it. I was a event organizer for the last Mopar group I was in with 140 + members. I organized anything from M&G to drag racing events to car shows, mod parties, and even did a movie premiere for the FF6 movie where we put up a display for the public and they took a ton of photos. So lets stop talking about and do it. PM me if you interested. Well exchange numbers and go from there.

I plan to go to the Hemi shootout and meet some fellas there.

Members List so far...

BlackAce
Icebergverg
Eric Erock from Team C4 check his video out http://youtu.be/jA4a9ofJi2U

Here a little taste of events I organized, assisted with, or were apart of in the past year in Seattle.

Random last Minute M&G

FF6 Premiere Display

My most favorite... Mod party Lowered my car

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump to the top

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
15 members and Counting.. Come join us!!!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
you could always join MAMM and be a part of a bigger group... there are some south jersey members, north jersey, dover de. md and va, and pa.Our club is called Mid Atlantic Modern Mopars... ...its part of the z .where do you guys meet up.? i havent heard of any mopar groups in the south jersey area at all...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent it and heard nothing for weeks now. Ill be willin to join the chapter.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
did anyone refer you?.. if not use me as a referrer-brunogirl.... we could use someone like you in this area to organize some events... we have a guy in dover who is awesome at this... but it would be great to get together with south jersey people too... do you go to the track often?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yea I go to the drag strip alot. I know about the Hemi Shootout at Atco in November and have plans on attending. Forward the link to me again. I was PM from a Admin and didn't hear from him afterwords. Ill continue to grow the South Jersey Group. It's seems as though the South Jersey group you already have is almost non existing, but be willing to change it.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Yea I go to the drag strip alot. I know about the Hemi Shootout at Atco in November and have plans on attending. Forward the link to me again. I was PM from a Admin and didn't hear from him afterwords. Ill continue to grow the South Jersey Group. It's seems as though the South Jersey group you already have is almost non existing, but be willing to change it. Look us up on FB South Jersey Mopar Group.
i saw that you are a new member!! as far as south jersey goes-im in gloucester county-and there are no other members around me as far as i know.... do you advertise your events anywhere else? ive been to the atco mopar events... i raced alot there last year.(mostly street nights)if you guys are going-please post on here or on MAMM...maybe i will see you and your group in nov....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did... Please send me the link can't find it on the chapters. Ill post information in the group. Already getting with the PA Mopar group and NY LX. Organizing a big event.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
27 members in two days and counting!!!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
can you post an updated member list? will you be posting your events on here.?
like i said-i dont do facebook but would like to get together with fellow mopar owners... :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I will be doing that as well and other charger/ LX forums....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
34 Members and Counting!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
48 members and growing!!! Our first Meet and Greet is this Saturday a Pic-A-Lilli Inn in Shamong, NJ. Everyone with a Mopar is welcome to join us. Still waiting for the MAMM to approve me joining.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you and inform him I now have 62 members and counting!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts