Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's difficult to see in the picture, but the red on the Ram emblem in starting to peel up and there's some marks from rubbing the hood.

$60- I'll also consider trades (full or partial with cash).

I have a set of 20" Torq Thrust IIs- AR-505 (not Ms) with Toyo Proxes4s (No TPMS) that I'm looking to trade straight up for a staggered 18" wheels with tires.
I'll consider stock 18s as well:
with 225/60- $650
with 255/55-$400

Note 1 wheel was bent, but has since been repaired.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Why you want to trade the rims???

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I traded the Torq Thrusts for a set of 22" Cragar 610s with 265/35/22 tires which I'll offer the same deal for:
Trading straight up for staggered 18" wheels with tires, or l'd consider trading for stock 18s plus cash as well:
with 225/60- $650
with 255/55-$400

Also willing to sell outright for $950. All prices reflect the wheels being traded/picked upon LI.

I'll have pictures available in the next couple of days but there's no rash and the tires have a lot of tread life left

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels have been traded. I'll offer the same deal as the Cragars for a set of 20" Clad Chromes off a 2010 Challenger with 800 miles on it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:pics:

Why you trading so many sets man?
I have pics of the clad chromes but they're poor quality due to be taken during a break in the rain. I traded the sets with locals who didn't have what I wanted but figured I'd help them out and myself as well.
The 20" TT were traded for 18 300c with snows plus cash. I traded those for the 22" Cragars (a friend needed the cash to get his new wheels), which I then traded for the clad chromes.

I was looking to get down to 18s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts